Saturday, April 29, 2017

Snapping Monsters Stamps: Release of My Third Stamp Set

Today I'm pleased to announce the release of my third stamp set: Wonder Girls!  It's available in my Etsy shop, Snapping Monsters, and is selling for $15 a set plus shipping. The stamp set is unmounted red rubber and is a combo of girl sketches, faux stitching, circles, X's, numbers and sentiments.  

Here are some examples of what I've made with the stamps.  The first girl is sporting a side braid.  I used one of the faux stitches stamp to make the flower stems.



Here's the same girl with a red riding hood vibe:



The next girl has a stylish up-do.  Here she is on a notebook cover:



And here's the same girl with a plain background and saucy blue hair!  I used watercolors and Brusho crystals on her and the X's, circles and "Lovely You" sentiment are also part of the stamp set.



Next up is this pigtail girl, which I had a lot of fun with.



And here she is in a different color palette.  The crown is part of the set and can be added to any of the girls' heads.  "Be the good" is also a sentiment from this set.



Last but certainly not least is this girl with wild hair and freckles.  "Wonder girl" also comes with the stamp set.



Here she is again, along with edging made with the faux stitch stamps.



Here are all of the images in the stamp set- as stamped on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. For size reference, each girl head measures between 3" and 4.5" tall and the longest strip of faux stitching is just under 6" long.



And here is the stamp set itself, which has all of these images on a 6" x 9" sheet of deep-etched red rubber.



I tried to make the images versatile, since versatility is something I always look for in the stamp sets I  buy.  I also made the girl heads good-sized so that any one of them could be the center of a card without having to add anything else.  A simple triangle-shape can make a dress for them or you can leave them as is.  I've had lots of fun experimenting with these images and hope that you enjoy them, too!